ScubaForce - X-Heat System
The new ScubaForce X-Heat heating system was designed for the special requirements of technical diving.
The new ScubaForce X-Heat heating system was designed for the special requirements of technical diving. The suit is made of TecnoStretch®. This is a lightweight, stretchy, washable and highly breathable material that wicks moisture away from the skin. The heating pads are sealed in a Cordura layer and 100% waterproof. Both the connector and the eyelets are waterproof and IP68 rated. The heating pads are constructed with silver filaments that can not break and provide extreme flexibility. The pads reach a surface temperature of 110 degrees Fahrenheit and provide sufficient warmth for long base times as well as longer decompression stops.
ScubaForce X-Heat Suit
- Material: TecnoStretch® Material (300 gr/m²)
- Size: M / L / XL (unisex)
- Two P-Valve holes
ScubaForce X-Heat Suit Bulkhead
The suit bulkhead designed for the ScubaForce X-Heat heating system is made of POM and is compatible with a standard Apeks Intake Valve. Additionally, the suit bulkhead has an E/O Cord 18/2 SVO and is compatible with all common batteries.
The cable gland and stress relief, as well as, the connector between the suit bulkhead and the heating pad have a protection rating of IP68.
- Material: POM
- E/O Cord
- Cable gland and stress relief have a protection type of IP68
- Connector, heating pad and bulkhead all have a protection type of IP68
ScubaForce X-Heat Heating Pads
The flexible pads are made of Textile Heating System®, a textile heating material composed of silver threads. The heating pads are welded inside a Cordura case via ultrasound technology and then they are placed into two separate pockets of the ScubaForce X-Heat suit so they are perfectly positioned. The pad gets a maximum surface temperature of 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pad Material: Textile Heating System®
- Case Material: Cordura
- 90 degree cable passage has a protection type of IP68
- Suitable for batteries from 9 V to 12 V
- Each Pad 30 Watt (by 12 V)
- Pad gets a maximum surface temperature of 110 degrees Fahrenheit