Halcyon - Contour SM
The Halcyon Contour Side Mount System sizes with two different four Wing and redundant air supply.
The Halcyon Contour Sidemount Wing is shipped from the factory as turnkey Sidemount system. The unit can be taken out of the box, without the need to change, requiring many other devices on the market make.
The Halcyon Contour Sidemountwing has a unique blade shape that continues to move your center of gravity down, the inclusion of the lower tare weight bags makes it easier to make the right buoyancy for the Side Mount divers.
The Halcyon Contour Sidemountwing requires no bungees for wing shape control and is 18.1 kg buoyancy or 22 ready.
The upper dump is on the inside of the blade for increased protection.
The attached over the shoulder straps allow for easy taring OPV without the inclusion of the line.
Areas of high wear on the tip of the wing and back plate are protected with SuperFabric®.
- Adjustable lower tank attachment point.
- Adjustable crotch strap and cylinder bungees.
- Multiple mounting holes and D-rings for argon bottles, light canisters, spools and reels.
- Floor-mounted, corrugated tube with a gas generator which is easy to attach to chest strap or shoulder strap.
- H-style harness features adjustable chest strap
- Complete with four adjustable D-rings on the shoulder straps and two D-rings on the waist belt, all configurable to your needs.
The Halcyon Contour Sidemountwing also offers a nice configuration for Open Water Diver.
Also included is a set of weight pockets that can hold 2.3 kg, in the Contour ™ SM can be mounted up or down. If necessary, can be mounted from lead bags optional a second set.